Swipe right and left to view details
Come and enjoy some early summer sunshine with us on our break to Spain, it is the perfect chance to relax and enjoy an all-inclusive holiday in the resort of Calella, with its historic quarter and promenade along its Mediterranean waterfront. We have some interesting excursions included along with plenty of time to relax, enjoy the local area and soak up the sunshine. With all local drinks included at the hotel, this is an excellent value break.
Saturday – After joining your tour coach we will travel to Folkestone for the Channel crossing to France. The journey continues through France to Chateauroux and to our overnight stop the Kyraid hotel. There will be dinner on arrival.
Sunday – Following breakfast we will board the coach and continue our journey to Spain via the South of France. After we arrive at the HTop Amaika Hotel there will be time to settle in before welcome drinks and dinner.
Monday to Friday – We have included the following day excursions:
- Barcelona - We enjoy a full day excursion to Barcelona. Top attractions include the bustling Las Ramblas, the narrow alleys of the Gothic Quarter, the old port district of Barceloneta and the distinctive architecture of Antoni Gaudi including the magnificent Church of the Sagrada Familia.
- Tarragona Market Day – Tarragona is known as Spain’s second most important Roman site, offering a wealth of ruins including a well-preserved amphitheatre located only a short walk from the beach. Colliding the Roman history with the Spanish cultural it’s easy to see what makes Tarragona so appealing. Friday is market day in Tarragona so you could use your free time to explore the many outdoor markets they offer or just enjoy the many sights or attractions.
Saturday – After breakfast we must bid farewell to Spain and return to Chateauroux for our overnight stop. Dinner on arrival.
Sunday – We return to Calais for our return Channel crossing to Folkestone, returning to Wiltshire late evening where your taxi will be waiting to return to your home.
Our Hotel – HTop Amaika Hotel, Calella
A welcoming and traditionally styled hotel located just five minutes’ walk to the beach and resort centre. Meals are in the nautical themed restaurant, the elegant 'Titanic' style dining room. Relax in the bar or lounge or make use of the leisure facilities. All colourfully decorated bedrooms have a balcony and air conditioning as well as being equipped with a TV, hairdryer, safe, telephone & mini bar. Swimming pool, exercise room, sauna & Jacuzzi. Lift to all floors.
*Overnight hotel will be the Kyriad, Chateauroux in France.
- 8 nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- Platinum coach travel
- Hostess service
- Channel crossings
- Home pick-up
Spanish hotel only:
- Unlimited wine, beer, water (excl. sparkling) & soft drinks with dinner
- Free Bar from 10:00am to midnight (local beer, wine, spirits, soft drinks & coffee)
- Free use of leisure facilities
- Entertainment every night
- Lunch buffet or packed lunch
- Excursions and visits