Swipe right and left to view details
We return to the Esplanade Hotel for another one of our popular Cornish trips! Enjoy a fabulous package with stunning scenery, plentiful food, interesting excursions and not forgetting the free nightly bar! We stay in Newquay, one of Cornwall’s premier seaside resorts, renowned for its magnificent beaches, picturesque harbour and bustling town centre. Spend all of your time in and around Newquay or join our included excursions to Padstow and St Ives. Whichever way you decide to spend your time be sure to relax during the evening with free drinks at the hotel’s bar, all included in the price.
Monday – We collect you from home to join your tour coach and travel to Cornwall arriving at your hotel late afternoon, time to settle in before your evening meal.
Tuesday to Thursday at leisure in Newquay or join us for our included excursions;
- Truro & Falmouth. After breakfast we visit the market town of Truro, where you can visit the beautiful cathedral or look around the shops. We continue onto Falmouth which boasts the third largest natural harbour in the world and over the last 400 years developed into a busy port.
- Padstow. The charming fishing port is located at the brink of the Camel River Estuary and the vicinity of no less than 7 beautiful, sandy beaches. Padstow is also the perfect destination for food-lovers, with it’s selection of restaurants owned by celebrity chefs such as Rick Stein and Paul Ainsworth. While exploring this quirky, fascinating town, we can visit the Padstow Museum (free entry) in the Market Place to learn about some of the towns history.
Friday – After breakfast we leave Newquay for our return journey to Wiltshire making appropriate stops en-route before meeting your taxi to return you home.
Esplanade Hotel, Newquay
Perfectly located in a quiet residential section at the western end of Newquay, this hotel offers outstanding views of Fistral Bay and the beach can be enjoyed from the front of the hotel. All en-suite bedrooms are equipped with TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. There is a spacious and stylish lounge, bar and restaurant all offering wonderful views. The hotel has leisure facilities with an indoor swimming pool, spa bath and sauna. The hotel also has a lift.
Visit the hotel website >
- 4 nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- Luxury coach travel
- Home pick-up
- Inclusive package as described
- Excursions and visits
- Live musical entertainment on two nights
- Complimentary bar from 6pm to 9pm (selected brands) each night
- Cornish cream tea on arrival