Swipe right and left to view details
Enjoy a fabulous package with stunning scenery, plentiful food, interesting excursions and not forgetting the free nightly bar! We stay in Newquay, one of Cornwall’s premier seaside resorts, renowned for its magnificent beaches, picturesque harbour and bustling town centre. Spend all of your time in and around Newquay or join our included excursions to Padstow and Truro. Whichever way you decide to spend your time be sure to relax during the evening with free drinks at the hotel’s bar, all included in the price.
Monday – We collect you from home to join your tour coach and travel to Cornwall arriving at your hotel late afternoon, time to settle in before your evening meal.
Tuesday to Thursday at leisure in Newquay or join us for our included excursions;
- Truro & Falmouth. After breakfast we visit the market town of Truro, where you can visit the beautiful cathedral or look around the shops. We continue onto Falmouth which boasts the third largest natural harbour in the world and over the last 400 years developed into a busy port.
- Padstow. The charming fishing port is located at the brink of the Camel River Estuary and the vicinity of no less than 7 beautiful, sandy beaches. Padstow is also the perfect destination for food-lovers, with it’s selection of restaurants owned by celebrity chefs such as Rick Stein and Paul Ainsworth. While exploring this quirky, fascinating town, we can visit the Padstow Museum (free entry) in the Market Place to learn about some of the towns history.
Friday – After breakfast we leave Newquay for our return journey to Wiltshire making appropriate stops en-route before meeting your taxi to return you home.
Fistral Beach Hotel & Spa, Newquay
This hotel offers bright, spacious and contemporary public areas and stunning views across the bay from the bar and restaurant. The hotel also offers excellent leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool. Please be aware that there are 5 steps into the main lobby, then a further 2 steps into recpetion. All 71 of the comfortably furnished bedrooms are accessible by lift and equipped with hairdryer, TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
- 4 nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- Luxury coach travel
- Home pick-up
- Inclusive package as described
- Excursions and visits
- Live musical entertainment on two nights
- Complimentary bar from 6pm to 9pm (selected brands) each night
- Cornish cream tea on arrival